Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Mending A Broken Heart

These past few weeks were difficult.  Even though I have a new set of routines, strictly following my schedule (as planned), I still feel that times are tough emotionally and even mentally.  But the thing is, I'm turning things around again.  

Mending.
Photo from driverlayer.com 

I just have to get up and move forward.  Nobody can pick myself up but me.  

I've been reading articles and blogs for the day to help me more on channeling my thoughts for what is right.  I'll just share what I have written on my little black notebook, which I just copied online.  Here are some of them: 

  • People can correct or heal only what they are ready to acknowledge, accept, and release -- and no one else can mend your broken heart.  
  • You do not need his or her presence, input, or permission to heal your own broken heart.  You are responsible for yourself.  Which means you have to work to do. 
  • Let it go.  Rather than tell yourself again and again the sad story about what happened, get clear about who and how you want to be from now on. 
  • Focus on what you need and want that will support you in being the person you now chose to be. 
Written by Iyanla Vanzat

0 catnips:

Post a Comment