Tuesday, May 5, 2015

What's Going On, Cat?

Just hours ago, I've decided to change my blog name and address.  I just feel like it is unnecessary to "expose" too many details on what's going on with me on facebook (since I've already posted updates and gave out my blog url).  I'd rather keep things a little bit private than before.

Surprisingly, I've finished a book called Love, Rosie in about 12hours last week.  Yey!  That's a first.  Well it's not a difficult book.  I stir away from books that are too much thought provoking.  I have this idea that when reading books, it should be entertaining and relaxing.  As long as I can read and understand it well, and maybe encourage me to read on more than having the feeling and need to put it down for a rest, that's just about it.  I have read a bunch of books but I can't really categorize my taste since it all depends on how simple the writing is but still interesting.

The idea of Love, Rosie is something that I can probably say that I relate to.  Maybe because I've been with someone in the past that I consider as my best friend, but admittingly, I'm no good with choices (that's what I think, and I'm starting to believe that I'm no good with making decisions).  So I was still (yes the second time around) not able to keep him.  He's a great guy by the way, but I think he deserves someone better than me.  I know there's someone who can really appreciate him more. 

Anyway, this is just a quick update.  I just want to blog for the day and maybe get things going with the updates. 

0 catnips:

Post a Comment