Monday, November 3, 2014

New Home

Welcome to my new home.

Everything is pretty plain for now. I'm planning to do some "redecorating" for the layout. Not quite sure if I'm still familiar with the how-to's and set-ups, so I think I have to relearn a bit. I haven't figured out yet what I'm going to do, but maybe it'll be a mix bag as of the moment, from emotional pour outs to reviews.

I think I need to get back to blogging. It has always been therapeutic. It's quite tempting to pour out certain details about my ever emotional self, but I guess I have to do some controlling. I don't want my blog to get too personal. It just makes me vulnerable. Sometimes, I'd like to do things anonymously, but it wouldn't be quite fair to the persons involved (disclosed or not) so I'll just keep everything to myself instead.

I'll be taking baby steps from now on, start with some reviews maybe, or current events opinion. I just want to get back to blogging, and it's good to be back.

0 catnips:

Post a Comment